Mindfulness Training with energy, passion and inspiration.
- 2 hour package to inspire your workplace
- Experience multiple mindfulness approaches through fun, play and active participation
- Suitable for all ages, skill-sets, backgrounds – inclusive and accessible using core human values
- Builds team soft skills like emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, and creates a culture where mindfulness is a part of the team landscape
- Ideal morning or afternoon element for your existing training or in-service day – brighten up your workplace dynamics!
- stand alone two hour event – if you have not experienced the energy and clarity mindfulness can offer your business – this is where you start!
- includes handout and digital resources
A Day of Mindfulness Workshop
- A full day 5 hour package for your workplace
- Using A Day of Mindfulness as a metaphor, we journey through a typical day and create pockets of mindfulness moments – so that participants themselves can experience mindfulness firsthand.
- A Day of a Mindfulness builds team soft skills like emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, and creates a culture where mindfulness is a part of the team landscape
- This method of teaching mindfulness actually installs mindfulness across the day – and opens participants minds to the immense opportunity for the practice each and every day.
- A powerful event that brings mindfulness to life – this is not another boring mindfulness lecture! – participants are encouraged to stand, walk, and immerse themselves in this event!
Mindfulness 8 Weeks Training
- 8 x 45 minute Mindfulness Training Classes
- Using the life cycle of a butterfly as a metaphor, we explore the journey of growth . Experience mindfulness from the different modalities but the same essential life energy of the egg, caterpillar, chrysalis and butterfly.
- Each module is part of the whole or completely adequate as a stand alone – so participants can skip a class and not lose the flow of the journey.
- A fun, playful and massively unexpected exploration of mindfulness – absolutely perfect for the staff member least likely to engage! Send him/her along, she’ll be raving about it!!
- A breakthrough event in mindfulness – exploring personal growth, and opportunity in a dynamic and inspirational way – definitely not just pages of theory and powerpoints…
What is MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)?
MindBodyCalm offers a mindfulness training program for the corporate and non-government sectors. Participants are first made of aware of, and then supported through learning modules designed to make mindfulness accessible in everyday life.
Put simply, this means applying the principles of mindfulness throughout the workday for a more harmonious environment. This means happier staff, satisfied clients and less conflict resolution for management.
How does the course operate?
The 8 week Mindfulness Training Course operates at your workplace, at hours convenient to your workflow and existing practices. Successfully integrating the mindfulness class into the first hour of team meetings, or even as an add on after a lunch break is advised.
Also available are the half day and full day workshops for a immersive introduction to mindfulness – although the weekly repetition is preferable to establish sustainable habits in participants.
Non Religious / Unaffiliated Program
MindBodyCalm is not affiliated or funded by any religious organisation nor do we make reference to religious texts during any program with us. Mindfulness is about making the benefits of stillness and calm self-observation available to as wide an audience as possible. Please be assured that the trainer adhere’s strictly to this protocol.
All training products are + gst
Training and Experience
Bren Murphy hosts the 8 week Mindfulness Training Course. Bren is a comes from a background in community mental health, and then as a successful owner of an online start up business. Using his teacher training background as well as his training from meditation retreats, courses and life coaching certification, Bren is qualified to lead what current students describe as “truly transformational”mindfulness experiences.
“Helping people appreciate that they have the resources within themselves to achieve a state of calm and resilient composure is what drives me. As students go inward, I witness their authentic self emerge.”